Broiled Lobster Tail.
You can cook Broiled Lobster Tail using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tail
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Broiled Lobster Tail step by step
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..