Peppered Shrimp & Lobster.
You can have Peppered Shrimp & Lobster using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppered Shrimp & Lobster
- Prepare 1 of precooked chopped lobster tail.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of McCormick hot shot black & red seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of finely diced serrano chili.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of cleaned & devained shrimp.
Peppered Shrimp & Lobster step by step
- start by heating a large skillet with butter, garlic & olive oil cook on med heat about 1 minute add in diced serrano chili cook another minute. add in shrimp & chopped lobster and all seasonings along with chili paste. Cook 6-7 minutes till shrimp are nice & pink. This is a spicy dish Enjoy!.