Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich
- Prepare 2 slice of of Bread.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 slice of of American or Smoked Provolane Cheese.
- It’s 1 of A bit of butter or margerine to cook the eggs with.
Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich step by step
- Fry eggs to your liking using a bit of butter..
- Remove from heat and set aside..
- While on medium add a bit of butter to the frying pan. Once melted, place 1 slice of bread in the pan with a slice of cheese on top..
- Place the cooked egg on top of the bread and cheese add the remaining slice of cheese then bread on top. Allow it to cook for about 3 minutes. Flip the sandwich over and cook another 3 minutes. You are done!.