Frosted Flake Crunch.
You can have Frosted Flake Crunch using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frosted Flake Crunch
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of light Karo syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 6 cup of frosted flakes.
Frosted Flake Crunch step by step
- Put sugar and syrup into a pot on high, stirring constantly, and allow to boil for thirty seconds.
- Add peanut butter and frosted flakes..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a casserole dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Allow to cool. Cut into squares..