Eggless Mango Cheesecake.
You can cook Eggless Mango Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Mango Cheesecake
- Prepare of For base:.
- You need 160 gm of graham or digestive biscuits.
- It’s 75 gm of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of For filling.
- Prepare 650 gm of cream cheese (I have used homemade cream cheese).
- It’s 100 gm of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh mango pulp approx 3 medium size mango.
- You need 1/4 + 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 100 gm of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence +1tsp mango essence.
- You need 400 gm of or 1 tin condensed milk.
- Prepare of For ganache.
- You need 100 gm of mango pulp.
- You need 150 gm of white chocolate or chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whipping cream.
- You need as required of Whipped cream fr icing.
Eggless Mango Cheesecake step by step
- In a mixie jar add the biscuits and grind them into pow.Take out the mixture into bowl,add butter and sugar mix it well..
- In a springform baking dish arrange the biscuits crumb flatten it with some flat bottom katori.Bake fr 8 min on 180 degree..
- In another bowl take cream cheese,sugar and beat it till light and fluffy.Make the pulp of the mango and add the cornflour to it.Mix it nicely so no lump formed..
- Beat the cream cheese with sugar fr good 4-5 min gradually add the mango pulp again mix fr 4-5 min.Keep scraping after every beat.add the sour cream,essence and fold..
- When the cream cheese and pulp incorporated we’ll add the condensed milk slowly and keep mixing the filling..
- Line the springform dish with parchment sheet from side creating a hollow cavity pour in the filling and bake fr 40 min on 180 degree,slowly reducing the heat to 160 degree bake for 20 min and lastly 140 degree for 20 min.Let it rest inside the OTG fr 1 hr.Bake on a hot water bath..
- After 1 hr of rest completely cool down the cheesecake cover with cling film refrigerate fr 6 hrs..
- Boil the mango pulp fr ganache but it shdn’t stick or burn frm the bottom.melt the white chocolate add the mango pulp and give a good stir.make sure it gets melted fully add the whipping cream and again mix it well.Let it cool down completely.With a help of spatula spread the ganache evenly.Decorate with whipped cream or serve without decoration..