You can cook Lobster Ceviche using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Ceviche
- You need 2 of lobster tails.
- It’s 6 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of diced purple onion.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno diced.
- It’s 1 of cucumber chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 3 of limes juiced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of tajin spicy seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of of your lobster broth.
Lobster Ceviche instructions
- start by cooking your lobster tails in boiling water for about 6 minutes. immediatly submerge into a ice bath.when cooled chop finely or I like to put them into food processor for a finer chop. save 1/2 cup stock and put into freezer to chill..
- start diceing all your ingredients add to chopped lobster. squeeze all the limes onto ceviche,add seasonings & lobster stock. Check for seasonings adjust to your taste. serve over tostada shells, with chips, or crackers. you can top with fresh avocados..