Mango 🥭 cheese 🍰 cake. For me no fruit taste better then a fresh Mango. So lets make a dessert out of it and put it in a cheese cake recipe. Mango Cheesecake Recipe is a classic seasonal baked cheesecake flavoured with fresh seasonal mangoes.
My next favorite would be my no-butter cream cheese frosting. Creamy mango baked cheese cake topped with jelly and served chilled. Ingredients for Baked Mango Cheese Cake Recipe. You can cook Mango 🥭 cheese 🍰 cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango 🥭 cheese 🍰 cake
- It’s of For base.
- Prepare 1 of medium roll digestive biscuits.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of For cream cheese.
- Prepare of 1.5 cup cream cheese.
- It’s of 250 gms olpers cream.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp caster sugar.
- It’s of 1.5 cup mangoes slice/cubes.
- It’s of 1/2 cup mango purée/pulp.
- You need of 1.5 tbsp gelatine powder.
- You need of 4 tbsp lukewarm water.
- You need of 2 spring foam pan mould.
Cream cheese frosting is a traditionally used with red velvet and carrot cupcakes but honestly it's great on any cake or cupcake for that matter. Oh I would also like to mention one thing about mango pulp here, in case you buy it from the Indian store for this recipe, please get the one which has no kesar. Use a measuring up to press into the base and partially up the sides. Fortunately, unlike other cakes, there's an easy way to make cheesecakes.
Mango 🥭 cheese 🍰 cake step by step
- First of all take a bowl add biscuits and crush it with rolling pin than add in spring foam mould add melted butter and press it completely than chillit in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Now for cream cheese, i was took 1 kg yoghurt than hang for 1 day wrapped with muslim clothes than hang on jug for 24 hours in fridge then next day open it add in bowl then add 2 tbsp of caster sugar mix it again take asmall bowl and take a cotton cloth add the curd mixture cover it knod it then put any hard paper cut to bowl size cover on thetop of bowl then take a heavy patili / pot on bowl and again set for 24 hours in fridge, now next day u can use any cheese cake /dessert..
- Now take a bowl add cream cheese and cream with 1 tbsp of sugar mix it with whisker for 5 minutes then add mango purree and gelatine mixture (for gelatine mixture heat a pan add gelatine and water mix it and cook for 45 seconds on low heat dont boil it then cool it for 15 minutes) then add in cream cheese mixture stir it well and set in spring foam mould. Now.
- Now keep the cheese cake mould in fridge for 8 hours/ overnight for best results then cut the mango cubes paste on the top of cream cheese cake..
- Next day take a plate add mango cheese cake put it out of mould gently it will be ready to serve, enjoy it..
This recipe shows us the ingredients and the In a bowl add cream cheese, chilled all purpose cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it's fluffy! After mixing the filling of our. I had a mango I wanted to use in a cake recipe so I tried this. My husband couldn't guess what this very moist cake had in it.