Corn Flakes Cookies.
You can have Corn Flakes Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Flakes Cookies
- It’s 110 grams of Butter.
- You need 100 grams of White Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn Flakes, lightly crushed.
Corn Flakes Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together untill light and fluffy. Add egg and cream again..
- Mix in flour, baking powder and dried fruits if using. Mix until well combined..
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into lightly crushed cornflakes. Place cookies 2" apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15mins until lightly golden brown.